As a company performing services globally, we are committed to maintain the highest level of ethical, social and environmental standards.
UNITED HEAVY LIFT recognizes its responsibility to provide a healthy, safe and secure working environment for everyone in its employ and within its facilities as well as the preservation of the environment. UNITED HEAVY LIFT has defined expectations and requirements in this regard. In order to meet these expectations, the execution of required performance objectives is mandatory.
UNITED HEAVY LIFT commits itself to providing a healthy, safe and environmentally responsible workplace and encourages everyone to take part in this safety culture. Our objectives include:
• Provide a safe, healthy and incident – free workplace
• Assure the safety of ship, cargo and property
• Management commitment
• Commitment to HSE from all contractors
• Conservation and protection of the environment
• Risk management and establishment of safeguards against identified risks
• Compliance with relevant legislation in countries of operation.
Only by supporting social engagement, the local communities and society as a whole can the social and economic development be fostered and strengthened. Our managing partner and his non-profit foundation support various social projects, both nationally and internationally, and we encourage our Suppliers or their shareholders to likewise take part in the civic commitment and contribute to the society in the countries and regions where they are in business.
UNITED HEAVY LIFT is committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards.
• Compliance with applicable laws, ordinances & rules
• Equal treatment and non- discrimination
• Sustainability and protection of environment and climate
• Fair competition
• Human and labor rights
• Occupational health and safety
• Data protection and information security
• Prohibition of corruption
• Gifts and benefits policy
• Freedom of association